[email protected] — the digital event of the year, is just around the corner.
Join GeoEdge for the first-ever virtual DMEXCO experience
Exciting opportunities including interactive masterclasses, instant networking and work-labs will be waiting for you. Visit our showroom and join GeoEdge’s speaker deep dives and sessions free, using our promo code UWPNEJ when registering for a ticket.
In our virtual cafe, learn first-hand about the latest Morphixx malvertising credit-card scam that recently attacked Europe, US and Japan; have a 1-1 chat with our security team, exchange ideas with our product team or just join in for a friendly inspiring discussion with like-minded people from the digital advertising industry.
To receive your guest ticket, all you have to do is:
- Go to the DMEXCO ticket shop
- “Purchase” a free ticket using the code UWPNEJ
- Log into the DMEXCO platform and set an appointment with us
With our invitation to DMEXCO @home, you will be able to do the following completely free
- Arrange meetings with us
- Visit our showroom and topic-specific spaces
- Chat with our team about ad quality
Signs Your Current Solution Doesn’t Do Enough: RED FLAGS
- Spikes in bounce rate, or decreases in session length. Redirects are often launched early in the user’s session. Check your site analytics. If there is a swift deviation to established patterns of the amount of time users spend on the site, don’t assume all of those users have left the site “early” on their own free will.
- Decrease in overall monetization. This can indicate fewer visitors to the site than usual, shorter sessions, less overall traffic — all signs that there may be unwelcome activity on your site deterring users from enjoying full sessions, or from returning to the site again after a bad experience.
- Increase in page load time. This is not a sign that your site has been attacked by malvertisers, but a sign of latency — a common side effect of SafeFrames. Slow load times can cause users to bounce, or encourage them to navigate away before finishing the content they’re reading or viewing. That leads to a loss of revenue the publisher could easily have earned if the page and ad content loaded quickly. And users have high expectations: 47% of users expect a page to load in two seconds or less. Quality publishers deserve security solutions that don’t diminish page/ad performance and overall revenue.
- User complaints. While this may go without saying — users are often quick to speak up when they’ve been served redirects, or observed sketchy or off-brand ads on a publisher’s site — it’s important to monitor social media and not just the customer support line. Many users will Tweet complaints at a business to try to “shame” the business into a quick response. Others will post to Facebook about their issues, or take their experiences to a relevant subReddits.
Choosing an Ad Quality Vendor: A Publishers Checklist
- Pinpoint detection- A trusted security partner needs the capability to constantly monitor the ad ecosystem, detect known threats to security, hone in on emerging threats and block them with precision, well before they reach the publisher’s page.
- Ad content quality management- By evaluating ad content and landing page content a trusted ad quality partner will offer flexible customization options to ensure your ad content is aligned with your page content. Protecting your brand with ads that are customized for your audience is key.
- Lightweight integration. When you know you need best-in-class security solutions, you have no time to waste. A trusted security partner needs to offer easy, fast integration that starts working for you immediately and doesn’t take your teams away from their important work.
- Insights across multiple publisher sites and platforms. Security threats are best understood in the context of the digital ecosystem at large. In order to understand known threats and detect emerging threats, a security solution needs to trace hackers back to their source – detecting hackers no matter what path they choose.
GeoEdge’s mission is to protect the integrity of the digital advertising ecosystem and to preserve a quality experience for users. GeoEdge’s advanced security solutions ensure high ad quality and verify that sites offer a clean, safe and engaging user experience, so publishers can focus on their business success.
Secure your free guest ticket now using our promo code UWPNEJ and put September 23 and 24 down in your calendar for our chat at DMEXCO @home.
See you there!