Assembly AdWatch Case Study
Assembly Digital is no ordinary digital publisher; it also functions seamlessly as a tech company reshaping the traditional media landscape.
How YOC achieves flawless protection for high-impact ads
“Since we integrated GeoEdge in the VIS.X Platform, it’s hard for me to recall major complaints from our publishers. All ad quality-related issues are resolved right away.” – Ilya Mavrychev, YOC
How Italiaonline Ensures Quality Impressions & User Experience
GeoEdge constantly monitors individual advertising and intervenes in real time, blocking fraudulent businesses and replacing them with quality impressions. That way, revenues are not lost. It’s a win-win model.
How Improving AdOps Efficiency Contributes To Planet Sports Bottom Line
The biggest compliment I can pay to GeoEdge is that I no longer need to think about it on a daily basis, I sleep easy because I have this security in place.
GeoEdge supports CAN Digital to monetize programmatic advertising for its public sector partners with quality and integrity
- Eliminated the threat of offensive content from appearing on public sector websites
Ad platforms should work with GeoEdge to be able to focus on their core business and let someone else worry about the quality of the ads!
Ms. Ayako Ito
We keep hearing of publishers who are attacked by auto-redirects, but CompassTV remains safe with no user complaints. I can focus on my work without worrying about malware attacks.
As a result of deploying GeoEdge’s real-time solution, Evolve Media saw a reduction in instances of malicious activity on its sites by 80%-90%.
Since integrating GeoEdge, SetupAd has:
- Minimized customer churn
- Identify and block 99% of deceitful advertising auto-redirects in real-time
- Reduced response time drastically: from one day to a real time response
After partnering with GeoEdge, Adasta was able to:
- Stop redirects and help reclaim 8% of lost revenue per month
- Improve relationships with their publishers through better ad security
- Regain the 10% of working hours previously spent detecting security issues