Business Development Associate
About The Position
As a cyber security start-up company, GeoEdge is the premier provider of ad verification and transparency solutions for the online and mobile advertising ecosystem. The company ensures high ad quality and verifies that sites and apps offer a clean, safe, and engaging user experience.
We are looking for a Business Development Associate to join our team!
The Business Development Associate is responsible for growing GeoEdge’s prospect pipeline, generating leads, and identifying sales opportunities for an industry-leading ad security and verification solution!
The Business Development Associate divides his time between cold calling and emailing prospects to identify potential opportunities. As this position is based in Tel Aviv, the Business Development Associate will need to manage a flexible schedule that provides availability to prospects across the US & Europe.
Success in this role provides a host of opportunities for growth and career development.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
· Prospect via phone and email, which includes cold-calling and lead generation
· Build a prospect database
· Qualify and align solutions with client's needs, goals, and objectives
· Use Salesforce.com to accurately track relevant prospect and opportunity information
· Develop expertise in both cyber security and digital advertising ecosystem
· Represent GeoEdge externally in a committed, motivated way
· Consistently meet or exceed established quotas
· Support and lead new marketing initiatives
· Stand out as a motivated and enthusiastic employee
· Remain a team-player and contribute to the enhancement of the team
Native French\German\ English speaker- Must
· Competitive, sales ‘shark’ & door-opening approach
· Proven experience for translating product functionality into client value
· Excellent communication skills & ability to build strong rapport with top executives at international corporations
· Aptitude for technology, including using web-based software and internet tools
· Strong drive to achieve results with minimal supervision
· Excellent time management, presentation and organizational skills