Business Development Associate
About The Position
GeoEdge is a cybersecurity company, but our passion is people. Keeping digital advertising a trusted, safe space for people to enjoy is what we live for. We’re hard at work, protecting ad platforms, app developers, website owners, and their users from bad ads.
Our technology protects the integrity of the digital advertising ecosystem and eliminates bad ads in real-time before online users ever see them. As a bootstrapped startup in the game for 10+ years, we know cyber challenges never rest- and neither do we!
We are looking for a Business Development Associate to join our team!
The Business Development Associate is responsible for growing GeoEdge’s prospect pipeline, generating leads, and identifying sales opportunities for an industry-leading ad security and verification solution!
The Business Development Associate divides their time between cold calling and emailing prospects to identify potential opportunities. As this position is based in Tel Aviv, the Business Development Associate will need to manage a flexible schedule that provides availability to prospects across The United States.
Success in this role provides a host of opportunities for growth and career development.
What you will do:
- Prospect via phone and email, which includes cold-calling and lead generation
- Build a prospect database
- Qualify and align solutions with client's needs, goals, and objectives
- Use Salesforce and other tools to accurately track relevant prospect and opportunity information
- Develop expertise in both cyber security and digital advertising ecosystem
- Represent GeoEdge externally in a committed, motivated way
- Consistently meet or exceed established quotas
- Support and lead new marketing initiatives
- Stand out as a motivated and enthusiastic employee
- Remain a team-player and contribute to the enhancement of the team
- English Mother tongue- Must
- Ability to work from Monday- Friday
- Competitive, sales ‘shark’ & door-opening approach
- Proven experience for translating product functionality into client value
- Excellent communication skills & ability to build strong rapport with top executives at international corporations
- Aptitude for technology, including using web-based software and internet tools
- Strong drive to achieve results with minimal supervision
- Excellent time management, presentation and organizational skills