Customer Services & Collections Coordinator
About The Position
As a cyber security start-up company we are looking for a bright and energetic Customer Services & Collections Coordinator to provide high level administrative and back-office Customer Service, Collections and Sales Operations in our global SaaS company.
The primary responsibility in this role is to be a client facing team member of the Finance Department, contact customers, collect payments on overdue invoices, arrange agreeable payment plans and administer customer accounts and sales operation.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Contact customers for payment collection and negotiate payment plans if needed.
- Collaborate with multiple departments, including Sales, Customer Success and R&D, as the focal point in the organization
- Establish relationship with the Finance Department of new customers
- Maintain and update payment files and records.
- Administer customer accounts and contracts.
- Setup new accounts
- Assist with customer support issues.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent Communication skills, both verbal and in writing.
- Mother tongue level English – must
- Attention to details – must
- Math & numbers oriented and organizational skills - must
- Customer and service oriented.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Tech savvy – able to work with multiple computer systems.
- Availability to work during the weekend as needed