About The Position
We are looking for an outstanding VP finance with demonstrated leadership experience and a professional track record of exceptional performance in key executive financial positions. We’re looking for a strong leader to join our management team, with the ability to balance a strategic mindset with our hands on start up mentality. The ability to work in a collaborative, global and fast-paced work environment is key for success.
- Serve as trusted advisor to the CEO
- Perform forecasting and budgeting services
- Research, understand and apply complex tax and accounting concepts
- Support outside auditors, tax preparers and valuation teams
- Work cross functionally to optimize business processes to achieve Company's stated KPIs
- Support the annual business plan development and budgeting process
- Lead, motivate and develop staff
- Managing all Billing, Legal and Financial aspects.
- Representing the company in Legal discussions with its clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent; very knowledgeable in IFRS.
- Prior experience working as a VP Finance in at least one technology software startup with a SaaS business model
- Experience negotiating contracts – advantage
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with FP&A
- Excellent understanding of SaaS metrics and KPIs
- Management experience
- Sharp with a positive, can-do attitude, combined with a sense of commitment and strong work ethic
- Leadership and credibility. Capable of generating a high degree of respect and trust rapidly from various departments and corporate staff.
- High degree of focus on quality and accuracy.
- Ability to work towards deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Flexible mindset and ability to work efficiently in a multi-culture business environment.
- Fluent communication skills in English (both written and verbal)