Customer Success Manager
About The Position
We're looking for an experienced technically oriented Customer success manager to join our growing team in Japan!
Since 2010, GeoEdge has been the trusted cyber security and ad quality partner of the digital advertising industry. GeoEdge has unparalleled knowledge and experience in user threats thanks to its team's background inside the Israeli military intelligence divisions.
The Customer Success Manager will be a trusted advisor to our clients and partners, ensuring that they receive optimal value from GeoEdge services and technical or business challenges are correctly communicated internally. Through strong familiarity with the stakeholders’ technical and business practices, the Client Services Manager actively helps them engage with the service, advises the Product and Security on unique market needs and helps the marketing team educate the market and strengthen GeoEdge’s brand recognition.
About the Role
• Become an expert in GeoEdge’s product from a business and technical perspective
• Use your expertise in GeoEdge’s product to identify and solve technical issues, become a trusted advisor to the clients and help them become more successful in their domain
• Become one of Japan’s leading experts in everything related to low quality and malicious advertising
• Communicate new product releases, report to the Product and R&D teams about client needs and industry trends
• Identify upgrade opportunities, initiate and own the commercial discussion
• Plan and design customer's onboarding process, write and translate user guides, presentations, and more
• Initiate product and security localization processes, work with Product and Security teams on execution
• Advocate for your customers with Product when their needs are not met
• Identify and lead internal strategic initiatives to grow the professional services practice and actively contribute to the team's technical knowledge and expertise
• 3+ years of experience working as a member of the programmatic team of a leading web publisher, or a B2B SaaS company, or for leading ad platform.
• Track record of working with web publishers or leading ad platforms, specifically within Technical Customer Success, Professional Services or Account Management
• 2+ Years of experience in the Ad Tech industry- a Must!
• Full Japanese and English business proficiency
• strong understanding of the programmatic ecosystem and are very familiar with Google Ad Manager settings and functionality
• specialize in digesting complex business requirements and designing comprehensive solutions that are flexible and adaptable to the client's needs
• articulate technical topics to a non-technical audience
• a creative approach to sales and build customer relationships in ground-breaking new ways
• a positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
• strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives