About The Position
Join us on our mission to make the internet a safer place!
GeoEdge is a cyber-security company in the Ad-Tech industry; we are the premier provider of ad security and verification solutions for anti-Malvertisement.
We are looking for a motivated Graphic Designer (UI\ UX) to join our Marketing Department and turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
The ideal candidate has experience with Branding, designing UI/UX interactive, keen eye for crisp & modern aesthetics, and a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design digital marketing materials, such as banners, marketing emails, social media images, eBooks, PR’s,
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate the appearance and function of websites
- Design internal and external company presentations
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, such as menus, tabs and widgets
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- 1-2 years of experience as a Graphic Designer in a global tech company – must
- Familiarity with UI\ UX interactive design
- Familiarity with the digital media
- Excellent understanding of typography, layout, color, and photography
- Experience developing design language and systems for creative projects, both digital & non-digital
- Proven track record in developing brand and UX products
- Knowledge in all main Adobe Creative Suite applications (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and learn well under pressure
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated individual with serious work ethic, team player
- Experience working closely with Product Managers – Advantage