About The Position
Join us on our mission to make the internet a safer place!
GeoEdge is a cyber-security company in the AdTech industry; we are the premier provider of ad security and verification solutions for anti-Malvertisement. We're located in Ramat HaHayal, Tel Aviv.
We're looking for our first Senior Architect to join our strong development team, building an innovative product using advanced technologies. In this position you will have the opportunity to influence billions of users, while working with strong individuals in a successful hi-tech company.
- Take a significant part in designing and reviewing our architectural decisions
- Serve as a technical consultant and see the larger picture of our technology stack and its architecture
- Train the R&D team with the latest advances in areas relevant to our product
- Get acquainted with new technologies and offer innovations for new releases.
- Meet customers to both understand their needs and explain the product architecture
- The role will include some hands on coding and code reviews
- Smart, independent, open-minded architect, experienced with designing and developing critical core production services
- Outstanding technical and soft skills, being able to communicate and assist others, with the ability to dive into the details
- 7+ years of experience developing complex multi services web applications
- 3+ years of hands-on experience - a must
- Profound knowledge in ML and Big-Data environments (Elasticsearch, Redis, Docker, K8, SQL, MongoDB), Node.js, web development paradigms, AWS
- Experience with AdTech companies - an advantage
- Experience building an ETL process - an advantage
- DevOps background - an advantage
- Client side experience - an advantage
- Python - an advantage