Join Our Team!
We are looking for thinkers and innovators who can wear multiple hats and are passionate about their work.
At GeoEdge, we thrive on overcoming challenges and achieving success. Check out our open positions
and see if there is one that is a fit for you!
About The Position
GeoEdge is a cybersecurity company, but our passion is people. Keeping digital advertising a trusted, safe space for people to enjoy is what we live for. We’re hard at work, protecting ad platforms, app developers, website owners, and their users from bad ads.
Our technology protects the integrity of the digital advertising ecosystem and eliminates bad ads in real-time before online users ever see them. As a bootstrapped startup in the game for 10+ years, we know cyber challenges never rest- and neither do we!
GeoEdge is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Data Scientist. Join our team and become a guardian of millions of users, shielding them from the sneakiest malware attacks in the online advertising world. Your mission? To be the digital superhero who identifies, dissects, and mitigates both emerging and established threats, while crafting innovative ways to counter the ever-changing threat landscape.
As part of our tight-knit crew, you'll be collaborating hand-in-hand, with our superior Research and Development (R&D) team. Together, we'll brainstorm ingenious solutions that keep users safe and sound, no matter if they're on mobile or desktop. Ready to be the hero our digital world needs?
- Conduct data discovery across our data sources and feature engineering to understand and optimize for training
- Work closely with Security Researchers and subject-matter experts, to solve Cybersecurity problems with AI
- Monitor degradation of our models in production, and help build automatic optimization cycles
- Develop machine learning solutions in the AdTech space, for content and security problems
- Collaborate with software engineers and lead the life cycle of our models from research to production
- Minimum of 3 years’ hands-on’ experience in Data Science and Machine Learning
- Proven experience in techniques of anomaly detection, clustering, and unsupervised learning
- Model development in Python, plus some of the popular frameworks (e.g., PyTorch or TensorFlow)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Machine Learning, or equivalent
- Excellent English communication and data presentation skills
- Bonus: MLOps experience in some of the following: AWS, Kubernetes, ETLs, Spark and SageMaker
- Bonus: Previous experience in the AdTech industry or Cybersecurity
Why Join Us? We recognize that our success is driven by the collective effort of our talented team. You'll also be part of a dynamic and innovative startup culture, where your contributions truly make a difference.
GeoEdge is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status
Apply for this position
Perks & Benefits
What Our Employees Say
The Steps for Recruitment
Get ready for a professional interview with your future direct manager. Ask any questions you have about the day to day work.
You’ll be asked to perform a task at home or onsite. This helps us assess what your performance is really like on the job.
& Reference Check
During this chat we’ll figure out if GeoEdge culture and values mesh with your goals and aspirations.
An offer will be extended! Welcome to the GeoEdge Team!