Inside Sales Manager
About The Position
GeoEdge is a cyber-security company in the Ad-Tech industry; handling billions of ads per day. We filter out cyber and content related threats, making the internet a safer place for millions of users.
We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales Manager!
The Inside Sales manager will be responsible pf sourcing of new sales opportunities through outbound leads and managing the full sales cycle.
As an Inside sales manager you’ll play a key role in our US team, reporting directly to the VP of global sales.
You must be an experienced Inside Sales manager, with track record in the US market, who enjoys sales, teamwork, and inspiring others to give their best in finding opportunities, building pipeline and closing deals.
• Utilize social media, relevant associations, or other sources to actively search for new business opportunities
• Work to optimize the funnel
• Understand and manage all phases of the sales cycle and the ability to handle technical/product inquiries
• Documenting daily activities in Salesforce
• Display strong time management skills to manage and successfully assist in growing our large customer base
• Ability to work effectively with people across departments
• Creating sequences and script emails.
• Plan campaigns and works closely with our marketing and content managers.
• Develop thought leadership initiatives that strengthen brand positioning.
• Staying up to date on industry trends, our competitors, the target market and relevant events.
• 2+ years sales experience with a proven track record
• Experience in the Ad-tech industry- Big advantage
• Self-motivated team player
• Driven and goal-oriented
• Meet and over-achieve annual quota
• Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM