About The Position
GeoEdge is a cybersecurity company, but our passion is people. Keeping digital advertising a trusted, safe space for people to enjoy is what we live for. We’re hard at work, protecting ad platforms, app developers, website owners, and their users from bad ads.
Our technology protects the integrity of the digital advertising ecosystem and eliminates bad ads in real-time before online users ever see them. As a bootstrapped startup in the game for 10+ years, we know cyber challenges never rest- and neither do we!
We are looking for an Account Director who will actively hunt new publishers and build solid relationships with lead contacts within the ad-tech industry. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in strategic sales cycles within the AdTech space and have a superior industry network. This person will also be a key representative at relevant conferences and a fundamental member of the GeoEdge sales team.
The role requires a solid understanding of programmatic advertising and the broader advertising landscape, with demonstrated experience working at or with media companies. Candidates must be highly motivated, extremely organized, team-oriented, creative, and possess outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Create, implement, and own a sales pipeline to manage customer lead intake, outbound activity, prioritization, and metrics for measurement of deal status.
- Meet or exceed sales goals each quarter.
- Continuously develop an extensive set of relationships at the C-level, VP, and Director-level across relevant companies and the advertising industry.
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions for GeoEdge’s services.
- Serve as an ad-technology and services expert to drive client success by leveraging the product portfolio and services.
- 7+ years of programmatic advertising experience at a publisher, advertising platform, or other ad tech firm.
- Ability to work Monday-Friday, with a flexible schedule to accommodate US hours.
- Solid relationships across the advertising industry.
- Excellent sales skills including the ability to create and build relationships, internally and externally.
- Proven track record of successful six-figure sales and exceeding revenue goals.
- Demonstrated ability to initiate, carry through, and close deals.
- Demonstrated ability to be creative and think outside the box in terms of deal structure and framework.
- Ability to effectively assess client needs and address needs by leveraging new products and services.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- BS/BA degree required or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience. MBA a plus!
- This position will operate in a Hybrid work model.