Regional VP Sales & General Manager, North America
About The Position
With a people-driven culture rooted in a shared passion for innovation and technology, GeoEdge, a leader in the Ad Security space, is growing!
GeoEdge is looking for an outstanding VP Sales & General Manager, North America for our NY team, with a proven track record in the Advertising Technology industry.
The General Manager will be responsible for increasing the company’s revenue in the US market, will manage our US team & operations, develop strategic partner relationships and create programs to build new approaches that will contribute to the company’s growth.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Manage the NY team & US operations and create clear territorial division between Account Directors – recruit, train and grow the team
- Increase the company’s revenue – go to market strategy, bring new clients and grow existing clients (publishers, ad platforms).
- Improve company’s branding strategies, reputation and revenue in the North America region, advocate for the company and lead webinars.
- Continually analyze the market opportunity for GeoEdge, including competitive landscape, industry trends, emerging technologies and economic factors
- Develop strong relationships with key client decision-makers or influencers who can drive growth of partnership opportunities
- 4-5 years of experience managing teams and operations
- Proven track record of reaching our goals in the marketplace
- 8 plus years of business development or sales experience
- 4 plus years’ experience in the Digital Advertising\ Advertising Technology\ Online Advertising industry
- Familiarity with the main players in the ecosystem – DSP’s, SSP’s, ad networks, and the role each one of them plays.
- Experience working in a product company - must, SaaS product - advantage
- Proven experience with planning and executing the go-to market plan
- A solid understanding of the company’s market: products, players, technologies, and a Rolodex of contacts in related markets
- Strong business acumen and wide network of connections to improve pipeline
- Ability to think strategically, mark strategic accounts, build relationships with the highest levels
- Excellent communicator and very high presentation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, including: market research and data gathering
- Sound business judgment and ability to synthesize, analyze and extract implications