Senior Solutions Engineer
About The Position
We're looking for an experienced Sr. Solutions Engineer to join our growing Client Services team!
Since 2010, GeoEdge has been the trusted cyber security and ad quality partner of the digital advertising industry. GeoEdge has unparalleled knowledge and experience in user threats thanks to its team's background and global experience.
The Sr. Solutions Engineer will be a trusted technical advisor, designing solutions for clients and prospects that use GeoEdge services. Through partnering with the business stakeholders, the Sr. Solutions Engineer creates seamless implementations that meet all business perspectives, both technical and operational in addition to decreasing technical inefficiencies when making post-sales enhancements to the product.
About the Role
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders to scope, architect, design, and implement solutions
- Support new deals from pre-sales stage to POC, to post-sale delivery
- Responsible for working with enterprise customers to solve complex issues through defining their unique setup
- Plan and design customer's onboarding solutions, API integrations, reporting program, custom scripting, user management, write user guides, presentations, and more
- Advocate for your customers with Product when their needs are not met
- Work closely with our Product Managers, R&D to ensure that our customers' goals are achieved.
- Play an active role in initiating, researching, and extending our product capabilities by assisting customers in exceeding their business goals.
- Work closely with the Account Management and Customer Success teams to advise and design creative solutions to fulfill customer requirements.
- Identify and lead internal strategic initiatives to grow the professional services practice and actively contribute to the team's technical knowledge and expertise.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B SaaS or Digital Platforms/Exchanges, specifically within Technical Customer Success, Professional Services, Implementations, Technical Project Management, Technical Account Management, OR in Technical Consulting within the implementation of complex products.
- 2+ Years of experience in the Ad Tech industry- a Must!
- 2-3 years of Management experience - nice to have
- You specialize in digesting complex business requirements and designing comprehensive solutions that are flexible and adaptable to the client's needs
- You are able to articulate technical topics to a non-technical audience
- You take a creative approach to sales and build customer relationships in ground-breaking new ways
- You have a positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- You take the initiative and adapt
- You have strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives