About The Position
GeoEdge, a leading cybersecurity and ad quality partner in the digital advertising industry, is looking for an exceptional, excellence-driven Account Director to join our sales team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about technology and can lead the development and management of relationships with media customers.
The role requires a solid understanding of programmatic advertising and the broader advertising landscape, with demonstrated experience working at or with media companies. Candidates must be highly motivated, extremely organized, team-oriented, creative, and possess outstanding communication and negotiation skills. This position will play a critical role in expanding GeoEdge’s business with publishers and advertising platforms.
· Create, implement, and own a sales pipeline to manage customer lead intake, outbound activity, prioritization, and metrics for measurement of deal status.
· Meet or exceed sales goals each quarter.
· Continuously develop an extensive set of relationships at the C-level, VP, and Director-level across relevant companies and the advertising industry.
· Create and articulate compelling value propositions for GeoEdge’s services.
· Serve as an ad-technology and services expert to drive client success by leveraging the product portfolio and services.
· 7+ years of programmatic advertising experience at a publisher, advertising platform, or other ad tech firm.
· Solid relationships across the advertising industry.
· Excellent sales skills including the ability to create and build relationships, internally and externally.
· Proven track record of successful six-figure sales and exceeding revenue goals.
· Demonstrated ability to initiate, carry through, and close deals.
· Demonstrated ability to be creative and think outside the box in terms of deal structure and framework.
· Ability to effectively assess client needs and address needs by leveraging new products and services.
· Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
· Ability to travel (domestic) up to 30%.
· BS/BA degree required or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience. MBA a plus!