Senior DevOps Engineer
About The Position
GeoEdge is a cybersecurity company, but our passion is people. Keeping digital advertising a trusted, safe space for people to enjoy is what we live for. We’re hard at work, protecting ad platforms, app developers, website owners, and their users from bad ads.
Our technology protects the integrity of the digital advertising ecosystem and eliminates bad ads in real-time before online users ever see them. As a bootstrapped startup in the game for 10+ years, we know cyber challenges never rest- and neither do we!
Responsibilities will include -
- Design and day-to-day operation of our production environment in AWS
- Provide solutions while addressing concerns such as scalability, high-availability and high-throughputs;
- Design and operation monitoring tools;
- Monitor and optimize AWS operational costs
- Support developers and QA with their tasks
- Setup and support of CI/CD and automation solutions.
- 5+ years of experience in Devops
- Experience working with the AWS ecosystem: design, maintenance, security and optimization (for scale and for cost) of AWS-based systems.
- Experience working on big-data systems, achieving high-scale and high-availability while observing considerations such as throughput, latency, cost, and maintainability
- Experience in design and operation of monitoring systems
- Experience in design and operation of CI/CD automation solutions
- Experience working with micro-services, containers and orchestration technologies
- Experience working with configuration management tools
- Knowledge in programming and shell scripting
- Actual hands-on experience with as many of the following: S3, Athena, Kinesis, Glue, Step Functions, ElasticSearch, RDS, Aurora, MongoDB, Redis, MySQL, Jenkins, ArgoCD, Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Grafana