About The Position
GeoEdge is the premier provider of ad verification and transparency solutions for the online and mobile advertising ecosystem.
The company ensures high ad quality and verifies that sites and apps offer a clean, safe, and engaging user experience.
GeoEdge is seeking a Financial Controller, reporting to VP Finance, to maintain, conduct and develop finance and accounting operations, including financial reporting, budget control, cash flow, contracts, analyze reports and much more. This is an opportunity to work with talented people in a successful, fast-growing SaaS company in the ad security space.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Prepare financial reports for the group of companies in Israel, Europe and the US.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Technical Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
- Develop and prepare Budget plan, financial forecasts and analytical reports based on research and data reports.
- Prepare timely monthly reporting packages, financial statements of the companies in the group and consolidated reports, including Budget Control, and KPI's monitoring.
- Prepare monthly forecast update, primarily by working closely with department heads in forecasting their department’s overheads.
- Execute and manage Month-end and Year-end close process.
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting and comply with local and state reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities.
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations.
- Work with clients and the company’s legal advisors on legal issues relating to agreements, payments and collection etc.
- Calculate and manage intercompany billings and transfer pricing methods.
- Calculate commissions for employees.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field.
- CPA from one of the Big 4 accounting firms, Experience with High-Tech companies – a must
- At least 2 years of post-internship experience in a global high-tech company – a must.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Experience with creating financial statements.
- Experience working with Excel and good computer skills.
- Excellent English
- The position is full-time and includes overtime as necessary.