Office & Employee Experience Manager
About The Position
As a cyber security start-up company, GeoEdge is the premier provider of ad verification and transparency solutions for the online and mobile advertising ecosystem. The company ensures high ad quality and verifies that sites and apps offer a clean, safe, and engaging user experience.
We are looking for an Office Manager & Welfare Specialist to join our HR team.
This is a temporary position for 7 months (maternity leave replacement).
This position is an amazing opportunity to join a global start-up company and create an amazing work environment, ensuring high level of organizational effectiveness, while planning and executing our welfare activities.
Our office is located in Tel Aviv, Ramat Hachayal
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Run the day-to-day operations activities of the Tel Aviv office and provide administrative support to ensure smooth operations, making sure the office is well organized and optimally running.
- Planning and execution of the company’s welfare activities, including company events, happy hours, gifts, etc. for our GeoEdgers around the globe
- Responsible for all office logistic and supplies (Kitchen, IT, office equipment, etc.)
- Contact & manage external vendors / service providers (cleaning services, building maintenance, 10Bis, etc.) and negotiate deals.
- Be the face of the office to greet visitors and welcome / onboard new employees on their first and last day.
- Facilitate and coordinate the logistics of onboarding processes.
- Travel coordinating, responsible for company travel planning - order flights, accommodation, travel expense reports, and any other necessary preparations.
- Assisting and arranging conferences, offsites and meetings.
- Report and work closely with the VP HR.
- 1+ years’ experience as an Administrative Manager - Must.
- Excellent English - both verbal and written - Must.
- Experience with supporting HR processes (welfare, recruitment coordinating, etc.) – Advantage.
- Previous experience working for a high-tech company – Advantage.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.