About The Position
GeoEdge is seeking a motivated Solutions Engineer with a blend of excellent technical and communication skills.
In this role, you will serve as an internal and external technical authority, and manage customers’ issues while mastering the GeoEdge technology.
You'll join a friendly, talented team in our New York office, and will play a key role in helping us attain and maintain one of our core values: Customer Obsession.
- Working to resolve all escalated incoming client issues by phone, email or chat within defined SLA’s
- Filtering support ticket, prioritizing and escalating the most impactful, complex issues and managing them directly with the R&D team
- Documenting issue statuses and providing updates to management
- Developing, documenting and maintaining standard operating procedures, best practices and customer service guidelines
- Assisting with Pre-sales processes
- AdTech experience in a Customer Facing role - Must!
- Hands-on experience with Customer Support Platforms (eg. Salesforce)
- Experience in navigating complex support scenarios or QA experience
- Knowledge and experience with data extraction from various database frameworks such as MySQL/Kibana/API
- Experience working with windows operating system
- Excellent communication skills in English - Must (Additional language - advantage).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, experience within a start-up environment
- Able & willing to travel periodically as the job requires