Content Manager Intern
About The Position
Join us on our mission to make the internet a safer place!
GeoEdge is a cyber-security company in the Ad-Tech industry; we are the premier provider of ad security and verification solutions for anti-Malvertisement
We are looking for a content marketing ninja who possesses the ability to think both creatively and analytically. This cross-functional role involves everything from pitching new content ideas, and creating snackable social content, to creating campaigns across channels. Our content manager should be comfortable finding creative ways of building an online presence and using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy.
You will collaborate with the Marketing and HR team to create multimedia articles, blog posts, images and videos that aid in fostering engagement online. Content manager duties include producing and publishing content, writing, editing, proofreading, and formulating content strategies.
What you’ll do:
- Generating engaging content for social platforms, HR and marketing collateral
- Develop and execute content marketing campaigns to drive traffic, engagement, leads, sales, and customer retention
- Develop and manage the editorial calendar to ensure deadlines are met
- Write ad campaign text across channels
- Bachelor's degree (or pursuing degree) in communications, journalism, English marketing or advertising
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content
- Ability to develop social content that provokes engagement
- Basic graphic design skills