Head of Growth Marketing
About The Position
At GeoEdge, we’re on a mission to deliver security solutions with the capacity to change the digital advertising industry. Our team is fearless in the pursuit of new ideas and uncompromising in our quest to secure a safer advertising ecosystem.
We’re the company behind the industry’s most holistic ad security solution-- providing ad verification and transparency solutions for the online and mobile advertising ecosystem. We're disrupting the cybersecurity ecosystem and infusing it with transformative ideas to help digital businesses ensure high ad quality and verify that sites offer a clean, safe, and engaging user experience.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and results-driven Head of Growth Marketing to join our rapidly growing Marketing Department and work cross-functionally.
You are an experimenter, a brand builder, and a results-oriented leader who sees marketing as a critical and accountable revenue-driving business function. This is an exciting role with a great opportunity to build a growth machine for an industry-leading B2B SaaS service, where you will be responsible for identifying, implementing, tracking, and optimizing impactful marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
The ideal Growth Marketing ninja will have solid marketing background in B2B SaaS and work experience running end-to-end projects aimed at generating leads and growing revenue.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Lead our strategic Marketing decisions with emphasize on execution
- Own the acquisition pipeline by delivering leads into the pipeline and tracking their lifecycle through to bookings to consistently improve on ROI and conversion efficiency
- Focus on key priorities to plan, organize, schedule, and budget marketing efforts in an efficient, productive manner
- Develop new marketing tactics, including testing new channels and opportunities for growth to generate marketing qualified leads in a predictable way
- Integrate brand building and content into our acquisition strategy.
- Constantly optimize the performance of campaigns, driving growth and maximizing conversion rates
- Monitor our key performance metrics and continuously work on improving their performance
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand our outreach
- A love for data-driven inbound marketing with a focus on new customer acquisition.
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience from a B2B company and skills in (SEM, PPC) lead generation initiatives (SaaS product company – big advantage)
- Proven analytical proficiency, data driven, problem-solving abilities and both results and detail orientated.
- Robust data analysis skills and experience with Google Analytics, Hotjar, Adwords, Linkedin B2B campaigns.
- Experience with Marketing automation tools – Pardot / Marketo / Hubspot
- Experience in optimizing landing pages, conversion forms and user funnels.
- Native English speaker