Join Our Team!
We are looking for thinkers and innovators who can wear multiple hats and are passionate about their work.
At GeoEdge, we thrive on overcoming challenges and achieving success. Check out our open positions
and see if there is one that is a fit for you!
Customer Success Manager
About The Position
Customer Success Manager
GeoEdge is a cybersecurity company, but our passion is people. Keeping digital advertising a trusted, safe space for people to enjoy is what we live for. We’re hard at work, protecting ad platforms, app developers, website owners, and their users from bad ads.
Our technology protects the integrity of the digital advertising ecosystem and eliminates bad ads in real-time before online users ever see them. As a bootstrapped startup in the game for 10+ years, we know cyber challenges never rest- and neither do we!
As a Customer Success Manager, you will proactively own and manage a portfolio of enterprise/midsize level accounts and become their trusted advisor and influencer for ad quality and security.
If you believe that building customer/partner relationships is both an art and a science, this is the role for you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Serve as a trusted advisor to customers by utilizing your deep understanding of GeoEdge’s solutions to help achieve customers' business goals.
- Act as the customers advocate and collaborate with internal teams including product management, support, and sales to find and provide the best possible solutions
- Build a long-lasting relationship with the customer both remotely and face to face while serving as the account technical and product POC.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of client needs and drivers and align GeoEdge’s technology to support those needs.
- Provide training and education on our products and new features through demos, webinars and training.
- Analyze and monitor client data to realize insights and optimizations and communicate those findings to the client.
- Work with internal stakeholders to support and drive successful renewals.
- Proactively manage client relationship; meet with clients on a regular basis to obtain feedback on our product, identify opportunities for improvements, assess utilization, build plans for maximum optimization.
- Develop individual growth plans for each customer to ensure adoption, expansion and loyalty across your portfolio of customers
- Own your accounts, build the relationship with the technical and management teams and with C-level executives.
- 3-5 years of tech B2B SaaS customer success, account management or consulting experience working with mid to large, enterprise-level accounts
- Ability to understand customer needs and requirements and translate them into actionable items and plans for the company's internal stakeholders.
- An analytical disposition. You're comfortable digging through data, manipulating it in excel, and drawing out impactful insights for your clients.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- You're curious and tech-savvy. You enjoy deep-diving into the technical details and have the ability to demonstrate your technical depth and skills
- Excellent communicator with fluent spoken and written English
- Problem-solving skills: you’re a natural troubleshooter, process oriented and a good communicator
- Experience in adtech/martech/cyber security – big advantage
GeoEdge is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Apply for this position
Perks & Benefits
What Our Employees Say
The Steps for Recruitment
Get ready for a professional interview with your future direct manager. Ask any questions you have about the day to day work.
You’ll be asked to perform a task at home or onsite. This helps us assess what your performance is really like on the job.
& Reference Check
During this chat we’ll figure out if GeoEdge culture and values mesh with your goals and aspirations.
An offer will be extended! Welcome to the GeoEdge Team!