Customer Success Manager
About The Position
Join us on our mission to make the internet a safer place!
GeoEdge is a cyber-security company in the Ad-Tech industry; we are the premier provider of ad security and verification solutions for anti-Malvertisement. We are looking for a motivated Customer Success Manager with an Ad-tech background, ready to make a difference in the fast-growing Ad Security space.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will manage the entire customer lifecycle, act as an advisor for product and strategic decisions, plan, manage and execute communication that directly supports the ongoing success and adoption of the GeoEdge’s SAAS products. You will provide thought leadership and actionable recommendations to ensure customers take full advantage of the GeoEdge portfolio and product capabilities.
If you believe that building customer/partner relationships is both an art and a science, this is the role for you!
GeoEdge is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Establish long-term relationships with clients while developing an understanding of the client’s strategic goals
- Understand the customer’s business challenges while functioning as an advisor for “Best Practices” while driving adoption of GeoEdge solutions within your assigned accounts
- Educate and train customers about their setup, new functionalities, best practices, etc.
- Deliver presentations and demonstrate how the product meets customer needs
- Master the current technical knowledge of GeoEdge platform and future product roadmap
- Collaborate with cross-functional GeoEdge teams which consist of GeoEdge sales, engineers, product, and support
- Combine the art of technical problem-solving together with strategic partnership development
- 2+ years of experience in a Customer Facing role from a SaaS/tech company in the Ad Tech space - must!
- Business oriented, curios, eager to learn, self-educator, people-person, independent
- Ability to travel periodically as the job requires
- Hands-on experience with customer Success platforms (eg. Totango, SalesForce) - advantage
- A Bachelor's degree