Director of Strategic AlliancesLocation: New York
With a people-driven culture rooted in a shared passion for innovation and technology, GeoEdge, a leader in the Ad Security space, is growing!
GeoEdge is looking for an outstanding Director of Strategic Alliances, with a proven track record in the Digital Advertising industry. The Director of Strategic Alliances will develop strategic partner relationships and create programs to build new approaches that will contribute to the company’s growth and impact revenue.
- Identify, establish and grow partnerships, technical initiatives and integrations in keys areas in order to support company growth initiatives. These activities must drive both inorganic and organic revenue.
- Create financial models and ROI analysis for each of the activities.
- Drive the partner integration process with numerous departments across the company
- Manage complex contract negotiations and work with legal counsel as required.
- Continually analyze the market opportunity for GeoEdge, including competitive landscape, industry trends, emerging technologies and economic factors
- Collaborate with internal teams to uncover opportunities for alignment with strategic partners that can help differentiate, enhance or improve GeoEdge’s offerings
- Develop strong relationships with key client decision-makers or influencers who can drive growth of partnership opportunities
- 10 years plus of business development, marketing, and/or sales experience
- 6 plus years’ experience in the Digital Advertising industry and/or Cyber Security industry
- A solid understanding of the company’s market: products, players, technologies, and a Rolodex of contacts in related markets
- Technical background with an ability to reach a high level of understanding of the product technical abilities
- Strong business acumen and ability to think strategically
- Excellent communicator and very high presentation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to define and execute on the strategic and tactical tasks required for success
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, including: market research and data gathering
- Sound business judgment and ability to synthesize, analyze and extract implications