Collections Officer - Temporary & Part TimeLocation: Tel Aviv- Israel
With a people-driven culture rooted in a shared passion for innovation and technology, GeoEdge, a leader in the Ad Security space, is growing!
We're looking for a Collections Officer to join our Finance team. The primary responsibility in this role is to informing customers of their debt, collecting payments on overdue invoices and arranging agreeable payment plans.
This could be a great opportunity for anyone with a background in credit control, customer services or debt collection role, who has with great communication skills.
This is a 6 month contract requiring a 22 hour a week, twice a week from 12pm and three times a week from 3pm.
- Contact customers via phone or email in order to inform them of their debt, negotiate payment plans and payment schedules that suit their current financial situation while still satisfying the debt.
- Once a deal is closed in order to make an initial connection, establish relationships and explain to the customers Finance departments the payment terms of the agreement.
- Maintain and update customer files by recording times and dates that contact has been made and noting information that customers have received about their debt.
- Excellent Communication skills, both verbal and in writing.
- Mother tongue level English – must!
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Tech savvy – able to work with multiple computer systems.
- Numbers oriented and good math’s skills.