Business Development AssociateLocation: Tel Aviv- Israel
The Business Development Associate (BDA) is responsible for growing GeoEdge’s prospect pipeline, generating leads, and identifying sales opportunities for an industry-leading ad security and verification service. BDAs divide their time between cold calling and emailing prospects to identify potential opportunities.
This position will be based in Tel Aviv, Israel. Success in this role may provide a host of additional opportunities for growth and career progression. GeoEdge is committed not only to recruiting top talent, but also to retaining great people!
- Prospect via phone and email
- Build a prospect database
- Qualify and align solution with client's needs, goals, and objectives
- Use Salesforce.com to accurately track relevant prospect and opportunity information
- Build strong internal and external relationships
- Represent GeoEdge externally in a committed, motivating and appealing fashion
- Consistently meet or exceed established quotas
- Develop expertise in the online, mobile and video advertising eco-system
- Support marketing initiatives
- Being a team-player and contributing to the enhancement of the team
- Standing out as a motivated and enthusiastic employee.
- Minimum of 1 year of cold-calling, lead generation, account management, or sales experience preferably in a SaaS company, or quivalent Solution Selling Skills
- English as mother tongue and preferably another additional language (Spanish, German, French, Italian or others)
- Experience using a CRM or contact management system
- Sales ‘shark’ & door-opening approach
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- Proven experience for translating product functionality into client value
- Strong drive to achieve results with minimal supervision
- Aptitude for technology, including using web based software and internet tools
- Excellent time management, presentation and organizational skills