VP R&DLocation: Tel Aviv- Israel
With a people-driven culture rooted in a shared passion for innovation and technology, GeoEdge is a leader in the Ad Security space.
We're looking for a VP R&D to join lead and grow our team of world class developers and security experts. In this position you will have the opportunity to have an impact on the web experience of millions of users, while working with strong individuals and cutting-edge technology, in a successful and stable hi-tech company.
- Manage the development of GeoEdge’s leading products in the ad verification arena
- Lead, coach and mentor the department of +/- 20 top notch engineers in an agile environment
- Establish protocols for ensuring code quality and tech team productivity
- Create R&D growth plans, recruit and retain staff
- Be responsible for R&D resources, processes, decisions, results and budget
- Work closely with the Product, Support and Sales teams to design and implement solutions, mediate various roadblocks and improve methodologies
- Represent the R&D Department as part of the company’s management team, as well as impact cross organizational strategies and decisions
- Lead initiatives to encourage R&D innovation
- 5+ years managing R&D teams of at least 15 employees
- A passionate technological leader, with an entrepreneurial spirit, strong interpersonal skills and outstanding managerial abilities
- Capable of diving into complex software challenges, and leading deep discussions
- B2B SaaS background experience with big data and large-scale products in production
- Ability to prioritize and manage complex projects.
- Display accountability for product quality, while ensuring on-time & high-quality delivery.
- Excellent communication skills in Hebrew and English
- Experience in the cyber security or Ad Tech industry - advantage
- B.Sc. in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Math from a leading institution. M.B.A - advantage