Tier 3 Support EngineerLocation: Tel Aviv- Israel
With a people-driven culture rooted in a shared passion for innovation and technology, GeoEdge is dedicated to making the internet a safer place!
As our first Tier 3 Support Engineer, you’ll have a unique opportunity to create the role from scratch while working closely with our global Tier 1 & 2 support team.
You'll join a friendly, talented team in our Tel Aviv office, and will play a key role in in helping us attain and maintain one of our core values: Customer Obsession.
- Working to resolve all escalated incoming client issues by phone, email or chat within defined SLA’s
- Filtering support ticket, prioritizing and escalating the most impactful, complex issues and managing them directly with the R&D teams
- Documenting issue statuses and providing updates to management
- Developing, documenting and maintaining standard operating procedures, best practices and customer service guidelines with the global Support department
- Enabling the global Support department and being a focal point for knowledge transfer within the department
- Former Tier 3 support or development or QA experience
- Knowledge and experience with data extraction from various database frameworks such as MySQL/ElasticSearch/MongoDB.
- Experience working with windows and Linux operating systems
- Experience within cybersecurity or Ad Tech eco-system – huge advantage
- Experience in navigating complex support scenarios.
- Customer oriented and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, experience within a start-up environment