Support EngineerLocation: Tel Aviv- Israel
GeoEdge is seeking a motivated Support Engineer with a blend of excellent technical, communication and sales skills.
In this role, you will serve as an internal and external technical authority, and manage customers’ issues while mastering the GeoEdge technology.
You'll join a friendly, talented team in our Tel Aviv office, and will play a key role in in helping us attain and maintain one of our core values: Customer Obsession.
- Working to resolve all escalated incoming client issues by phone, email or chat within defined SLA’s
- Filtering support ticket, prioritizing and escalating the most impactful, complex issues and managing them directly with the R&D teams
- Documenting issue statuses and providing updates to management
- Developing, documenting and maintaining standard operating procedures, best practices and customer service guidelines with the global Support department
- Experience within the Ad Tech eco-system –must
- Former support or development or QA experience
- Knowledge and experience with data extraction from various database frameworks such as MySQL/ElasticSearch/MongoDB
- Experience working with windows and Linux operating systems
- Experience in navigating complex support scenarios
- Customer oriented and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, experience within a start-up environment
- Able & willing to travel periodically as the job requires