Backend DeveloperLocation: Tel Aviv- Israel
GeoEdge is seeking a senior back-end engineer to join our development team in building innovative products using advanced technologies – with the potential to influence the online experience for millions of users. This is an opportunity to work with talented people in a successful, fast-growing ad security company.
- Be an active member in designing the architecture of our existing and new developed services to support our constantly increasing scale
- Responsibility of end-to-end development and execution - from design to production
- Implementation of advanced data analytics ETL's and ML/AI algorithms
- Provide production support when needed
- B.Sc or equivalent in Computer Science/Engineering or related
- At least 5 years of development experience with strong knowledge in at least two programming languages - Php, NodeJS, Java, Python, etc.
- Agile methodologies experience and passion for technology
- Good experience with relational DBs like: MySql,PostgreSQL, Oracle, etc.
- Good experience with NoSQL technologies like: Redis, MongoDB, ELK stack and Hadoop/Spark, etc
- Experience with events frameworks like: Kafka and similar
- Experience with micro-services architecture
- Experience with at least one of the cloud providers - AWS, GCP, Asure, etc.
- Experience in scalable applications of millions of requests and above - Advantage
- CI/CD and containers experience – Advantage
- Experience with ML/AI - Advantage
- Experience in kubernetes - Advantage