Security ResearcherLocation: Tel Aviv- Israel
Geoedge's Security Research Team is looking for a top-notch and motivated researcher to join their highly skilled team in protecting millions of users from malware attacks in the dynamic and challenging world of web based attacks
- Investigate, find, and analyze new and existing attacks and tactics in the field of Malvertising and web based attacks.
- Take part in developing new strategies and mitigation to protect against new methods in the ever-changing threat landscape.
- Work to discover new attack vectors on all major OSs and Browsers Mobile and Desktop.
- Work closely with the R&D Department to develop new tools and implement new mitigations in a multi layered security approach.
- Publish whitepapers about your research and represent Geoedge research at industry conferences.
- At least 1-year experience in the security industry.
- In depth Knowledge of the OSI model and networking protocols TCP/IP, http.
- In depth Knowledge of Browsers, DOM structure, html, JS.
- Knowledge in Proxy tools including Fiddler, OWASP ZAP, scrappy.
- Practical Experience with Python or equivalent scripting language.
- Experience working with DBs especially SQL and Kibana/Elastic search
- Hands-on experience with Browser based attacks, and Exploit kits.